From:
Pam Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 22:14:41 +0900

> Now that he is off gluten, he is alert and focused, however, he is not cured.

Moira,

You might be interested to know that a low-carb diet is being
successfully used with epileptic kids. If you're interested, e-mail me
and I'll find the web site.

Pam

P.S. Since being on a low-carb diet (Oct.) I have seen a big change in
my 15-year-old, whom I suspected as being ADD without the hyper part.
All of a sudden she is on the honor roll (IQ 145). She hasn't focused
for about 4 years--I'm sure some of it is hormones...but things are a
lot calmer at our house!