ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:22:22 -0600
Sandy,

That is great she has found work again. Perhaps she feels overwhelmed but I
bet it is much different than before. Not only does she have God to give
her peace and comfort but the things she is overwhelmed about perhaps are
much less desperate. I still find it so awesome the life change she has had
and all the god has done in her. I know she was doing quite a bit of work
for the facility that helped her, is she still active  in that regard? Some
time ago  I emailed regarding being beware of a  issue missionaries
sometimes get upon returning home. They get depressed due to the lack of
work and spiritual adrenalin  as it were, and therefore feel useless and
etc. I trust Gretchen is not entering such as she returns to daily
employment as oppose to doing prayer and working with those who need the
hand of god on their life. Nonetheless, God will see her through, I pray
she remains strong and that the thorns of life do not snuff out her growth.
We all get overwhelmed at times, and it is on the back side of it that
solidifies our growth. As I've mentioned to Phil, even before she found
Christ's healing in her life, even though I don't know her, I see her
speaking in front of many people making an affective difference in their lives.

Brad