ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:46:21 +0100
Helen,

I did likewise the first time I needed it recently and just managed to
recall the spelling when writing to Phil.

What would we do without dictionaries online.  You can also find it very
easily by using GOOGLE but not bothering to peak at the results, apart
from agreeing with GOOGLE about the spelling you want.

--
Carol