ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:24:38 -0500
lol I thought you were going to fess up here?? lol. Actually Kathy for some
reason your's does not show up. And truth be known I'm not the only one who
looked lol.

So Gimme a U. Gimme a N, Gimme aC, Gimme aL, Gimme a E! Waht does it spell?
Kathy's anniversary! lol.

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Brad,
>Vicki's anniversary is Feb. 14, my anniversary is after that.  If you
>found something about hers, you had to have found something about mine.
>GRIN!  Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!