ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:54:06 -0500
Happy Birthday Charlie! Hoping you have a great day tomorrow. And by the
way? What is the time difference from thre to say Central Standard Time in
USA? Perhaps it is now your birthday actually. hehehe.

Brad

Charles Borg wrote:
>Hi Marlene,
>
>Nice to have you here.  I am Charles and live in Malta, Europe.  I am
>going to be 52 tomorrow the 15th am married and have
>a 12 year old daughter called Rebecca.  My wife's name is Patricia but I
>call her pat ofcourse.
>
>Blessings,
>Charlie

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!