ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:45:19 -0500
Aww come on Helen. A tough bird as yourself, who can brave those nasty bugs
can surely handle those pliable cobs of corn lol. It has been a less than
exciteing summer temperature-wise here as well. We got jipped. I'm putting
in that summer be extended through the next 8 months.

Brad

Helen wrote:
>Good morning, Sissy!  [laughing!]
>
>Yes, coupled together with God's Word, praise in the dance, can be a
>beautiful expression of our love to Him, and of His to us.
>
>By the way, I don't really think of you as a sissy!  But since I live not
>too far from Kathy, I know these New England winters well, and I love
>them!  The summers with black flys, and other bugs, plus the heat and
>humidity, you are welcome to.  [smile]  However, we have had such a cool
>summer this year that the corn in the garden is still not ripe enough to
>enjoy.
>Have tried a couple of ears, but the cobs were soft and pliable, and the
>corn tasteless.  Ugh!
>
>Helen
>
>Earlier, Brad Dunse wrote:
> >Helen,
> >
> >Sissy here lol. When we were in Texas, my wife was part of the praise dance
> >team. While many churches do not subscribe to that type of worship and find
> >it distracting, I found it to be a beautiful expression to God and an
> >encouragement to others to loosen up and praise God with more of themselves.
> >
> >Brad AKA Sissy lol
> >

> >Helen wrote:
> >
> > >Amy, I have witnessed that type of worship unto the Lord, and it is
> > >inspiring and beautiful, and I know is pleasing to the Lord!  Psalm
> > >149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto
> > >him with the timbrel and harp.
> > >
> > >In His Love,
> > >Helen

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!