ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:44:11 -0400
Vinny,
Just remember Abraham and how God took him on a frightening journey.
Abraham didn't know where he was going or what he would do when he got
there.  God just told him, "come on Abe" and he obeyed and went.  He is
taking you on a journey into an unknown ter5ritory too.  He will bless you
just as he blessed Abraham.  One of the joys of the piano service business
to me is the many people that I get to meet and to have an influence on for
the Lord.
I am and will be praying for you in this exciting faith walk.

God bless,

Ned