ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephanie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:30:54 +1100
Hi everyone..
No, I didn't vanish from the face of the earth... just looked like i did.
But seriously, I finally have time to actually participate once again in
this family of believers in the Lord. I had to go on no mail, because
frankly I just wasn't reading them, and there was no way I could reply.
Hope I didn't miss anything.

Michele is a true gift from heaven... she is such a calm, contented baby...
she started smiling at 2 weeks, and is now trying to giggle! She now weighs
just over 9 pound, and is 55.5 centimeters long. She lights our world, and
I love doing for her. We had some problems at the hospital, which I won't
go in too, but since coming home things are fantastic. Stan has gone back
to work after a month off, so I get to spend lots of time with Michele...
bathing and playing and massaging her.

On another note, my music as you can imagine is on hold. I had plans to
contact some venues and set ups some performing, but I am uncertain at this
point how I'll cope with performing again. Appart from lack of sleep, and
the fairly weird change of my voice... and frankly I have been feeling
spiritually not conected with God.
So that is all my news for now.
Praise Jesus,
Steph