Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:16:21 -0500
Hi all, I've had times of bad service with them here as well.  About a
couple years ago, I had purchased a VHF mobile radio, and it was the last
one they had in stock here, and when I got it here to my QTH, I noticed
that the thing hadn't included a manual.  I went back inthere a couple days
later, explained the situation to an employee who I know quite well,  and I
did not receive the manual right away, I had to wait at least a good month
before I got it.
That was very frustrating.
at 08:40 AM 10/31/2004, Bob Humbert wrote:
>Why do you suppose their return policy is so strict?  Could it be that
>probably 90% of everything that they sell would come back if people weren't
>as bold as we are?  I, for one, am not a passive consumer and I don't think
>that you are either.  I have even bin screwed with their batteries.  They
>sold me the wrong batteries for a Sony cordless phone and getting back to
>the store which isn't convenient to public transportation was really
>difficult.  I don't even know anyone who will defend their products or their
>personnel policies.  You can't hire rocket scientist with a little helpful
>knowledge for minimum wage.

Dan In Brantford, Ontario, Canada.
Amateur radio station VA3ets.
EchoLink node number:6165.   Skype name: va3ets
Email or MSN: [log in to unmask]