From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:56:38 -0400
Are you talking about IRQ's? or com ports, you shouldn't have anything on
com ports, maybe a modem unless you really have bells and whistles, my
gateway M505XL laptop didn't have any com ports used so my USB to serial
adapter which when I put it in was assigned com 9 or something, 9 or 11 I
forget, I was able to bring it right down to 1 with no problems at all.  If
you have all those com ports used, I guess you really paid the price for the
bells and whistles, weight and nowhere to add anything, I like to start
basic and add what I want.