From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:13:29 -0400
Hi Anthony.

Most of the day to day things that I need to do are straightforward
enough.  Setting up PL's are not that easy, but the radio has 60 memories,
which are enough to load every conceivable repeater in the area.  I use the
cloning software to load up the memories and just click through them.

The one disappointing thing is that this radio does not allow me to monitor
both bands the way that my old Standard C528A did.  Now, there was a really
great radio.

However, for my purposes, this radio works well, and I have been pretty
happy with it, even with the limitation that I can only listen in one place
at a time.  I truthfully only used the dual receive on the Standard HT
occasionally anyway.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK