From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:22:07 -0400
I have a question, I know a couple of you are on packet, I didn't see this
yesterday but now that I have my packet station up and running as it should,
I'm noticing messages aren't coming through very clear, they're all
scrambled and stuff, ID's and stuff look good but that's about it, beacons
and all look good but messages are unreadable, anyone know what that is?
I've tried playing with the volume on the radio, I don't think that is
though if anyone using a Kenwood 7950 for packet can give me an idea about
where to set the volume, or anyone using 1 with a KAM even better. Thanks,
hopefully I can get this figured out I didn't notice it with the other
radio, hopefully I don't need to change anything internally.