From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:34:47 -0800
Hi Steve,

Phill from the r75 Yahoo group passed along the following info to me.

Voice Synthesizer Volume Adjustment
VERSION 1.0 FOR THE ICOM R75
CAUTION: This procedure has not yet been tested.
DISCLAIMER: The author is not responsible for any
damage resulting from this procedure.
1. Abstract:
The following procedure alters the volume on the
optional UT-102 voice synthesizer.
2. Methods:
Turn the receiver off and remove the six case screws.
Using a plastic screwdriver adjust R1254 (see red
below). Replace the six case screws. Notice the M5282
amplifier (yellow) and R1254 resistor (red) in the
block, schematic, and picture.
WARNING: Only use a plastic screwdriver and DO NOT
drop screws into the unit.