AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:32:58 -0700

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Vera,

Unless Mr. Libby is lying to the Special Prosecutor to
cover his hide, I find it difficult to believe that
his allegations are just a smoke screen.  But, as your
response suggests, we'll wait and see.  The smoke may
yet clear, and the truth laid bare.

- Wilmot

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/06/AR2006040600333.html?referrer=emailarticle

> > Would you like to send this article to a friend?
> Go to
> > http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-

dyn/emailafriend?contentId=AR2006040600333&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

> > Want the latest news in your inbox? Check out
> washingtonpost.com's
> > e-mail newsletters:
> >
> > http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-
> > dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle
> > Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive
> > c/o E-mail Customer Care
> > 1515 N. Courthouse Road
> > Arlington, VA 22201
> >
> > © 2004 The Washington Post Company

> > ---------
> >
> > On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list
> changed to a new
> > service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble
> accessing the list,
> > please contact the list managers at
> >
> > TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --
> >
> > AAM Website: http://www.africanassociation.org
> [under construction]

> > ---------

> On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed
> to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any
> trouble accessing the list, please contact the list
> managers at <[log in to unmask]>.
>
> TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --
>
> AAM Website:  http://www.africanassociation.org
> [under construction]

On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at <[log in to unmask]>.