Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:15:24 -0400
From:
On 21 August, 2004 09:25, Lynnet Bannion wrote:
> Andrew Shelley wrote:
> >>The number of the race of man is increasing.
> >
> >It is not possible for the human carrying capacity of the earth to have
> > been exceeded, whilst at the same time having an increasing human
> > population. Hence my original assertion, that the carrying capacity has
> > not yet been exceeded.

My fault, as my use of "human" was not well defined.
It's from the Norse "Hu" meaning great, presumably of heart and mind, and
"man" , meaning the species. (Ref.: Hugin,Munin,Odhin)

From time of the original Greek republics  which were slave-states, and
before, the there has been a difference between human and
others/slaves/thralls/masses/serfs/peasants/workers.
I suggest these  are created by causing them to eat what I consider to be
fodder (cereal grains etc.), resulting in poor physical developement, notably
brain function.

Included is fluoridation (and maybe chorination) of water supply, which is
used to make the "masses" apathetic. A good example is the use of
fluoridation in the Soviet Gulag system.
How about fluoridated tooth paste? Neat trick by the powers-that-be, eh?

William