ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:29:53 -0700
Hey all, I just finished reading some of the book of Jeremiah and one of the
things I remember about the Old testament is that though Israel kept sinning
when they really repented and even though the whole people didn't when God
heard the prayers of the righeous He did heal the nation well, we are lots
like Israel so hey lets pray so God will hear us and Heal us.  I think I
have that right.

If not I know I will be told *laughing

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]