ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:57:24 -0500
I have to say, the thought of the great loss of life, and how it occurred
has left me with my jaw open. Such a simple mishap, something anyone could
experience any day. How many times have I tripped or whatever in my life
only to be slightly embarrassed or yelled at the pup to get out of the way,
then going about my task forgetting about the mishap forever in my mind.
Yet such a simple mishap as this is now etched in the mind of the little
one she has left behind, changing her life forever more. It is just a
reminder to us that we are not guaranteed tomorrow no matter how benign we
think our lives maybe at the moment. My heart goes out to the child and
family. Some consolation huh? I pray comfort and strength for them to get
through this via Christ.

Brad

Marvella wrote:
>Following is a message that I received from Mary and wanted to share it with
>you since there was so much concern. Thank you.
>
>Hi, I did find out a little more but not enough.  She was going down the
>stairs at night and her dog was lying at the top and she tripped over him
>and
>fell all the way down.  Chuck took her to the hospital and they xrayed and
>stitched her knee and were watching to see if they would need to do surgery
>so they gave her pain meds for it but they didn't bother to check for
>internal injuries or head injuries like they should have because she was
>only complaining about her knee.  Thanks for the sweet message.  Love and
>Prayers,  Mary

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!