ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:50:22 -0500
Did you girls know there is a first time ever blind Birding group in Texas?
My wife is interested in bird watching, and although fall is upon us now,
we'll probably venture in that some next spring with migratory birds coming
up. There are some CDs you can get at the books store, a book/DC by
Peterson's I hear available in any bookstore.

Brad

Brad

Lelia Struve wrote:
>I agree I love birds do you?  I mean have you like heard lots of birds and
>know what they are by there sound or shall I say song?
>

>Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!