ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:35:07 -0500
Marlene,

Don't tell her until she gives her anniversary date which she so cunningly
dragged out of us but has not yet revealed hers to us. You are our last
hope, our last trump card in this effort lol None of us have any leverage
left on her!!! lol

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>So Marlene, when is your birthday?  Kathy

>Get your name as your email address.
>Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
>Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!