ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:46:10 -0500
Pat. Phil, AKA. Buff,  has no sense of adventure. Personally I find no
issue if fishing is sloe, to taking a little evening dip, do a little
pretending my canoe was the Titanic.  Of course if I was so blasted wise,
I'd have kept my backside down to the seat instead of flying through the air.

Captain Brad
"Charting the great inland lakes by the seat of his pants... literally"

Phil Scovell wrote:
>Yep, Pat.  Me and old Brad are just about the smartest two guys on the
>planet but I am one up on Brad.  I am smart enough not to go fishing in a
>boat with him without taking my scuba gear.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Very funny Scotty ... now beam down my keys to the ship!