C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:07:10 -0600
Hi all!

I don't know if this might be part of the same issue or not, but lots
of the posts coming from Mier are unreadable.  The only parts of them
I'm able to read are his headers.  So the last thing I can read is
whereit says:
"The message is ready to be sent."

Just after that is says somthing else I don't remember right now, and
from there on it's all just a bunch of redem numbers and letters that
make no sence.

Thanks-Gary