AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 16:47:30 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hello friends:

Thank you so much to those that have registered for the Walk.  For those
who have not, your sisters are still waiting for your support --- there is
still time.  I will be delivering the registration forms on May 14, please
try and get them to me before that time.

Peace and good health to all.

Kaari Njiru-Lowe

----- Forwarded by Kaari A. Lowe/Madison/CMG on 05/04/2005 01:27 PM -----
|---------------------------->
|                            |
|   Kaarilowe                |
|   Sent by: "AAM (African   |
|   Association of Madison)" |
|   U>                       |
|   04/20/2005 10:06 PM      |
|                            |
|   Please respond to        |
|   "AAM (African Association|
|   of Madison)"             |
|   U>                       |
|---------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                           To:|
  |                                                                                                                           cc:|
  |                                                                                                                          bcc:|
  |                                                                                                                      Subject:|
  |           Breast Cancer Walk/Race for the Cure                                                                               |

Hi folks:

This is a follow-up of my e-mail of last week with regard to the 2005 Komen
Madison Race for the Cure to be held on the morning of June 4, 2005 at the
Alliant Energy Center.  As indicated in that e-mail, the African Women's
Association has formed a team under the name of "AWA Fight Against Breast
Cancer" and is looking for your support by either registering as a walker
or pledging a donation for a walker or by both pledging a donation and
registering as a walker/runner.

There are two ways to register, either by filling out a registration form
or registering on-line.

If you would like to fill out a form, please call me at 608-271-8679 or
e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  OR [log in to unmask] and I'll be
happy to mail the form to you.

If you would prefer to register on-line, please use the following
directions:

1.    Log into www.madisonraceforthecure.com

2.    Go to "The Race" link

3.    Go to the "Registration Information" link

4.    Go to the "Individual Registration" link.

5.    Enter your name, select your T-shirt size, check the box that
indicates that you are over
        14 years old and move on to the second page.

DO NOT FILL IN THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD SHOWN ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE
REGISTRATION FORM

6.    On the second page please NOTE THE DROP DOWN BAR    PERMITTING
REGISTRANTS TO INDICATE ON WHAT TEAM THEY ARE PARTICIPATING - AND THERE YOU
WILL FIND "AWA Fight Against Breast Cancer"

8.    The password to use is Africa.

7.    ALL ON-LINE REGISTRANTS MUST PAY BY CREDIT CARD.

Looking forward to your continued support.

Peace always.

Kaari Njiru-Lowe