AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:36:08 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Yes, "CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN" BY JOHN PERKINS is a book that I
have also recommended to many.  It's an eye-opener to how developing
countries were and continue to be railroaded by economic manipulations of
the west. I pray John Perkins survives the revelations.
Thanks.