From:
Chris Kavanagh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Kavanagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 15:49:44 +1200

Hello All,
             Below is reproduced from the Fisherman's Friend web site. It says they are GF. I have no financial interest in Fisherman's Friends. This was of interest to me, and I thought it might be to others too.
Chris.

Question

Are FISHERMAN’S FRIEND any of the following:-

Suitable for vegetarians
Gluten free
Wheat free
Dairy free
Organic

Answer

Fisherman's Friend products are suitable for vegetarians, they are gluten free,
wheat free and dairy free but they are not organic.