Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:28:08 EDT

I got one addition suggestion on my post from Opie---

"People should also keep a small emergency box in their car and in their desk
drawer for emergencies.

Now that winter is around the corner in the North, it is time for me to half
empty the water bottles that are in the car box as they will freeze and
expand.
Both should also be in something with a strap so it can be carried.