Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jennifer Hurwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 12:10:25 -0500

Hi all!  I have absolutely no financial interest in this company, however I
felt it was important to let you all know that this store is open and has
an incredible gluten free section; if there happens to be something that
they do not have, they will gladly order for you.

The owner, Diane Haines, has also been gracious enough to offer up her back
room for meetings if we were interested in forming a Celiac support group
in this area -- if there already is such a group, I would love to know
about it!  If there is not and you are interested in joining one, please
email me at [log in to unmask] and we can hopefully begin one!

The store is as follows:
Au Naturel Market @ 1708 East Lincolnway
                    Valparaiso, Indiana  46383

The number is:  (219) 465-1984 and the website is www.aunaturelmarket.com