From:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:02:24 -0500

Hi everyone.

It's been a bit. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any recipe ideas for
me. I have a ton of different g.f. flours (bean, soy, rice, tapioca and
potato starch) in my freezer that I have kept for a year or more. I rarely
use them, and I always hesitate to do anything with them for the high carbs
that are in the flours (much more than wheat flour) as well as the possible
time consumption (more than 30-45 min max) that would be involved with
preparing anything. I would like to get rid of them one way or another, so
I am turning to the gluten free cooking and baking experts here to find out
if there are any recipes that can be used to work around my main concerns.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate all your help.

Yehudit