From:
S Eckard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:48:03 -0700

Hi, does anyone out there know of ANY hospital that provides a Gluten free written menu for their celiac patients?  I live in AZ, and have not been able to get a clear answer from any of our hospitals here.  They all have just said that they provide GF meals, but could not describe what they would be, or how they would avoid any contamination.  It appeared they did not know what I was talking about (even after explanation.)  I would love to get a copy, if someone could just point me in the right direction.  Thank you for your help!
Suzie in AZ