Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Pinkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:42:03 -0600

We have had so many reqests for purchase information on our delicious wheat
free, gluten free entrees.  Now they are reformulated as 100% Natural and
you can buy them from any health food store or supermarket that does
business with "Tree of Life/Gourmet Award", the largest health food/frozen
food distributor in the US.  Until now they were only available in selected
New York, Chicago and LA kosher stores and the kosher sections of certain
supermarkets.

For a complete ingredient list, see our website at www.sbetterfarms.com in a
day or two.

If your local retailer wants to order the products, they come in cases of
six and the Tree of Life/Gourmet Award ordering codes are:

Chicken Ballontine     464701
Chicken Fingers        464644
Party Wings             464693
Chicken Siciliano        464594
Chicken Szechwan    464685

We want to thank you all for your support and interest in our products and
we are glad to finally have the start of a solution to the availability
problem.

Bill Pinkerson
S'Better Farms