Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:15:46 -0500

I only got two replies to the message, none from Charleston. I went to
www.wholefoodsmarket.com today to check out the new bakery items.  They
really look good.  I got a package of pizza crusts, Chocolate chip
cookies, and
butterscotch blondies, which the distributor highly recommended.  There
was a whole g/f rack to choose from including several varieties of bread.
Everything looks better than the frozen products I used to get elsewhere.
You have 27 choices according to the g/f brochure I picked up in the
bakery. The main bakery is in Morrisville, NC but some of the items are
baked in the store. He said these items should be avilable in other states
soon.
One person thought it was interesting that I found out this information
from:
Google Alert for: Celiac disease.  Once you sign up for this you get
every article that is printed about CD or any other subject you choose.
I also use www.google.com to find out if an item is g/f.  Sometimes the
answer comes out of our archives and you get the answer instantly.
Charlie     T-1 diabetes, DH and CD