From:
Danna Korn - Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danna Korn - Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:38:23 -0800

Hi, Friends!
If you enjoyed "Wheat-Free, Worry-Free:  The Art of Happy, Healthy,
Gluten-Free Living" or "Kids with Celiac Disease:  A Family Guide to Raising
Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free Children," you may want to consider sharing the
inspiration with someone you care about (at a discount!).  Each year, I get
lots of requests for signed copies to be given as gifts.  This year, I
thought I'd give you a chance to give a signed copy of "Wheat-Free,
Worry-Free" and/or "Kids with Celiac Disease" to:

*  Relatives who should be tested
*  Friends or relatives who care enough to learn more
*  Teachers, principals, and day care providers
*  Someone you suspect may have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity
*  Your local library or support group
*  Your favorite restaurant owner

I also have adorable kids' tee-shirts that say, "ROCK (Raising Our Celiac
Kids) -- Gluten-Free is Good for Me!"

Holiday pricing is:
*  Wheat-Free, Worry-Free:  $12.95
*  Kids with Celiac Disease:  $15.95
*  Both books:  $27.00
*  Kids tee-shirts ("Gluten-Free is Good for Me!"):  $11.95

Two-day shipping is $4 for the first two items.  Call (858) 395-5421 or
e-mail for shipping charges for additional merchandise.

You may purchase the items in one of three ways:
*  Online at www.glutenfreedom.net -- this transaction is through PayPal.
Your total on the website will ring up with the "every day" prices -- but
when you approve your PayPal purchase, simply enter the discounted amount.
*  E-mail me at [log in to unmask] You may then pay by PayPal, Visa,
or MC.  You may fax your credit card information to my private fax at (858)
756-0431.
*  Call me at (858)  395-5421.

REMEMBER TO LET ME KNOW TO WHOM I SHOULD INSCRIBE THE BOOKS!
Best wishes for a happy, healthy, gluten-free holiday season....
Danna
Founder, R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids)
Author: "Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The Art of Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free
Living"
Author: "Kids with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy,
Gluten-Free Children"
www.glutenfreedom.net
www.celiackids.com

Teaching people to live -- and LOVE -- a gluten-free lifestyle!