From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 05:59:34 -0700

Summer is drawing to a close, and for many, attention
getting kids ready, and off, to school.  PhillySwirl
has a special program to recognize children and their
achievements, its called . . .

"RISING STARS"
In addition to giving back to the celiac community,
we are extremely excited about our Rising Stars
program.

Parents are proud of their children's success, and
want to see that success rewarded. The PhillySwirl
story is an example of how success in life depends
upon hard work and perseverance.

We want to join parents in recognizing Rising Stars
--students in PreK-12th grade -- who have
demonstrated their willingness to work hard, never
give up, and believe in themselves. Rising Star Award
winners receive a signed certificate and a coupon for
a free box of one of our PhillySwirl products.

Parents can nominate a student for this award, by
filling out the nomination form available on the
PhillySwirl web site -- www.phillyswirl.com

Don't forget, you can still help fund celiac research
by saving the UPC/Barcode from PhillySwirl boxes.  For
each barcode sent to the Center for Celiac Research,
we will donate 50 cents to finding a cure for celiac
disease.  To learn more go to:
 www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any
questions.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com
(877) 379-4757