From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:04:36 -0700

Shame on everyone who complains that Time got it wrong, yet no one tells Time!!  Go to the article and click on the editor's name at the beginning.  Email him!!  I did!

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101040719-662760,00.html

I thanked him for bringing the disease to the forefront but he confused the people with two main issues.  It is NOT an allergy, nor do we "come down with it"  (Like the common cold?) from eating wheat!  It is gluten that we cannot process...its like a toxin in our body, and it can ALSO cause cancer!  Education is worthless if its inaccurate!  Email him EVERYONE who cares!
CC in CT