From:
jeffbeavin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeffbeavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:52:43 -0400

Has your summer become too hectic?  Would you like to dine out more often? Try dining out without having to look up restaurants, contact employees and dig up gluten free items to eat. Tired of carrying cumbersome 8.5" x 11" papers of GF menu items in folders with you to restaurants? Then this booklet is your answer.

It has 59 national/regional restaurants and their lists of GF items. And now we are including a free GF dining card that can be presented to restaurant personnel when you get to the restaurant to ease the ordering process and have a safer dining experience. The guide is portable, durable and fits in a shirt pocket, purse or center console of your vehicle. Go to www.goodhealthpublishing.com and check out the guide, restaurant lists and updates. Why do all the hard work when we've done it for you?

Try the Gluten/Wheat Free Guide to Eating out - it's eating out made easy.