From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:26:10 -0500

Clan Thompson - We're releasing a new list of GLUTEN FREE foods later on
this month...but you can get a "sneak preview" now.

Our SmartList of Gluten Free Foods contains over 3,500 items and is
available for Windows, Palm handhelds, and Pocket PCs. We even have a Palm
version for people who run Macs, Linux or "other" types of computers.

Buy the Basic Windows SmartList for just $14.95...or subscribe for $49.95
and get regular updates for one year.

 Download a FREE DEMO here:

http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads_demos.php

--------

This List of GLUTEN FREE FOODS was compiled in May, 2004. As always, our
information was verified directly with each manufacturer:

Albers Yellow Cornmeal
Blue Bunny Sherbert 12 cups of rainbow flavors
Carnation Instant Breakfast - Powder (all flavors except Chocolate Malt &
no sugar Choc. Malt)
Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
Concord Foods Caramel Apple Wrap
Dari-Free Non-Dairy Milk Substitute - original
Dum Dum Pops
El Paso Cowboy Catsup
Frappuccino (all six flavors)
Genisoy Soy Nuts (salted or unsalted)
Giant brand Mustard (yellow - dijon - brown)
Giant brand Jellies - Preserves - Fruit Spreads
Karo Corn Syrup (light & dark)
LaChoy Soy Sauce (regular and reduced salt)
Lee Kum Kee Satay Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Shrimp Sauce
Lee Kum Kee  Sriracha Chili Sauce 18 oz
Lundberg One-Step Entrees (Chili - curry - garlic basil)
Mazola No Stick Cooking Spray (original regular)
Minute Maid Cooloers (all flavors)
Old El Paso salsas (all)
Papetti All Whites
Pez Candy
Publix Cottage Cheese - all styles, all flavors
Publix Deli Salads (chicken or ham - 8 oz.)
Publix Deli Side Dishes (creamed spinach - garlic redskin smashed potatoes)
Spangler Circus Peanuts
Sunny Delight (all flavors)
Tiger's Sports Bar (all except peanut crunch and kola bar)
Tiger's Milk Bar (all except peanut crunch)

Visit us online at: http://www.clanthompson.com/index.php3