Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:48:09 -0600
From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Everyone:

I invite you to visit my new website at www.SavoryPalate.com
<http://www.savorypalate.com/> . It has a whole new look and some wonderful
information that I'm sure you can use.

For example, go to Recipes at the top of the home page and then click on the
Bread 101 icon. There you'll find lots of helpful tips for baking bread,
plus photos to show you how the bread should look at various stages along
the way.

Click on "Carol's Culinary Cues" at the top of the page to bring up all the
prior issues of my e-zine, which is nearly one year old now. There you'll
find lots of my secret tips for all kinds of gluten-free cooking.

Finally, I hope to see many of you at the GIG conference in Portland, OR
this coming June 4-6. I'm teaching a class on Pizza and Oatmeal Cookies at
Bob's Red Mill on Thursday night, June 3, and then I'm bringing a piece of
pie for everyone who attends my Pie Crust class at the GIG conference on
Friday afternoon, June 4 at the Doubletree Hotel, Lloyd Center. Hope to see
you there!

Culinary regards,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder

Savory Palate, Inc.

8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122  Phone: 303.741.5408

Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities

Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order books
at www.CarolFenster.com