Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:46:57 -0400
The computer OS is Windows XP Pro, 20 Gb harddrive, Pentium IV 2.0Ghz,
256Mb DDR memory.

Three accounts are active: Administrator, Kurt and George.  Kurt and
George have administrative rights.

The floppy drive works in the Administrative and kurt accounts.  It does
not work in the George account.  The computer will boot from a floppy.
When the computer was set up, I believe the floppy worked in all accounts.

My question is what could have changed to cause the floppy to stop
working in the George account and what steps are required to restore
floppy operations in this account..

Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

George G. Helm

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com