From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:57:39 -0700
Michael Anthony wrote:

>I just got spammed and the Spam was sent to my address I use only for the paleo list. It was about an English will execution and the lawyer who sent it doesn't want to be identified because he might get disbarred.
>
>Has this Spam been sent to anyone else on the list or am I the only one.
>
>Michael

I received it also but had deleted it and didn't relate it to paleofood
until Michael brought it to my attension. The subscriber list itself is
only available to Don and I. However the paleofood archives are public
and anyone who posts to the list exposes their e-mail address.  Everyone
who has said they received this message has posted to the list. This
message is more than spam. Anyone responding to this will be asked to
send money to make the deal work and  certainly  to give bank account
information, They will end up losing their money.

I just delete messages which  are not expected. A count of how many of
us received this has nothing to do with eating paleo foods and is
therefore not a valid topic here. There is no real reason to continue
this thread.