ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:28:34 -0500
Kathy,

Oh! I'm laughing! lol! It isn't funny, but it is funny! If you know what I
mean. lol.

I'm certainly praising God that you all were able to locate the problem and
get it taken care of. It could have been a disasteris situation. Now, I
promise you I will not leave the list because you haven't had a shower. lol.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson who is still laughing