ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:27:51 -0600
It seems to me that The thing that counts in any pattern that we are in,
whether it is reading the Bible through in a year, or doing a 5 Psalms and 1
Proverb a day for a month, is that the Lord meets us where we are.  For me,
when that's not happening, I have to go to the Lord for further direction.
It can become a thing of legalism for me personally if I'm not careful.
Karen, I'm glad the Lord always comes through in this.  Isn't it wonderful
that he knows how to deal with each of us as individuals.  Yet, he's the
creator of the whole universe.

Vicki