ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:28:03 -0500
Hi Brad,

Thanks so much for your comments, as they are very much appreciated. I will
have to cut down on the invitations, and this Birthday party is on the 12th
of September. We're having Family and friends.

My birthday is on September 11th.

I'm going to be 53. I wish it was 35. lol.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson