ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:29:21 -0700
Being in a place like Pa where we didn't know anyone,
or how to find anything, we had only each other and
God.  So guess who we talked to?
It is easy sometimes to let things in our life take us
away from family, to be  busy about everything except
making sure our marriage relationship is staying
strong!
never thought I'd say this, but I am glad we went to
Pa, God knew what we needed, even if I questioned what
in the world He must be thinking putting me in a place
where it snowed all the time, where I was separated
from anyone I knew, and where the future of the job
seemed uncertain even from the start!
Well, still working on that trust issue!

Thanks for your messages all of you, and  your
prayers!

Love In Christ

Rhonda