BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Easy bent lead pipe.
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:35:06 -0500
We do use the term pee-mail also.  Its hard to walk a dog and not
notice how she/he sniffs the same spots each day, or leave droppings in
the same place.

I wasn't paying that close attention when Buckley went into those
constitutional issues.

I awoke this morning to NPR's piece on Abu Grav.  This affair makes me
feel dirty and ashamed.  What are these people doing to my flag, my
people, my history, my honor?  Who entrusted these people with such
precious treasure?  (This of course, is rhetorical.)

-jc