VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:18:08 -0500
This is reasonably correct.  One thing you might also try is importing
his presentation to Word.  To do this, with the presentation active, go
to the File Menu and press D for Send To.
That menu will open and you are presented with a list of choices.
Choose Microsoft Word and press Enter.  Then, you are at the OK Button.
Now, you will have to press either Tab or Shift tab until you get back
to a list of ways to import the document.  Choose Outline only and press
Enter.  Soon, Word will open and your document will be there.
If he has not embedded documents into the slides, you should have an
easier time reading.  If you like, you could send the presentation to me
and I could look at it.
My e-mail address for home is [log in to unmask]

Michael