From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:24:54 -0600
Manuel Bello wrote:

>I have been paleo since last Halloween. I have been very good about the
>diet. But, lately, I've been eating paleo plus. The plus is usually sugar
>(in chocolate) and beer on the weekends!
>Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the sugar craving (except to simply
>not give into it?

Really, you hit the nail on the head.  Just don't eat ANY sugars for a
few weeks, and keep
the fruit intake very low, no juice and no dried fruits.  You will lose
your taste for it.
I think even a spoonful of jam or sugar in your coffee daily will keep
that craving going. You
have to be strict.  After a few weeks, the stuff doesn't even sound good.

    Lynnet