From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:13:08 -0700
On Monday, Jul 19, 2004, at 11:19 US/Pacific, Tammie Wright wrote:

> Hi
> Can you tell me what you feed your hens

I raise worms for them. They also get greens, grass, a little fatty
meat each morning, snails and slugs I hunt for them, many different
seeds and some hen scratch with corn and wheat. I'd rather not use the
grains, but they don't lay well without them. Just like us, grains skew
the hormones, this time in a direction we have to like:)

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!