From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:26:51 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/2004 4:29:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

However,  given that I am not big on
food
preparation, I am looking for simple  foods to prepare that can be made from
basically Paleo
ingredients  without a lot of fuss.

I agree with you 100% on the food preparation bit so I steam 95% of my food
just as it is. I steam whole chickens, 1/4's, pork, all kinds of fish,
shellfish, beef, veal, turkey, and some vegetables. Fruit of course is not  cooked.
By the way I am not a strict follower of the Paleo regimen. I do not use  any
grain or dairy products (except for butter) and of course I use no  processed
foods. I do saute my livers and other organ meats (steaming does  not work for
them). Hope you find a proper sausage.  JerrySteg