From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:21:02 -0700
>>Paleo, or at least a meat-based diet is not impossible for the masses.
But, as I said, few people are likely to adopt it.<<

Thomas, I think you're right about that. All I have to do is mention to
any one of my friends that I've begun to adopt the paleo diet and they
simply give me that skeptical look which seems to say, "Oh, my God,
Mike's gone crazy" but the only word which comes out of their mouths is,
"Okay..."

If you can't even talk about the paleo diet for fear of being branded a
nutcase, then I suppose there's not much danger of us running out of good
meat.

Ray, I wonder if you could address the question of what are the trends
regarding people adopting the diet. Are the numbers of people increasing
with the length of time your book has been out, or was there a spike of
people who adopted the diet for awhile but then dropped it, coinciding
with the publication of the book?

Mike