NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:58:21 EDT
Hi everyone,

I've been running and adding onto my Lactose Intolerance Clearinghouse
(http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper) for over seven years. It's
huge and has lots of useful information.

But it's gotten so large that maintaining and updating it is becoming more
and  more of a time-consuming chore.

So I've given in and started the Planet Lactose blog at
http://planetlactose.blogspot.com/

This gives me the chance to post info quickly and easily, and on lots of
topics that don't fit well into the structure of the Clearinghouse. And of course
as a blog, it allows you to post comments and give me the kind of feedback
that I never really get in emails.

The goal of the blog is identical with that of the Clearinghouse: first and
foremost to give info on all things related to LI, but also to provide as much
additional commentary as possible for anyone who wishes to avoid or limit milk
for any reason, whether allergies, food preferences, or religious beliefs.

Please let me know what you think. I've put up several test posts for you to
look at. You can leave a comment on the site or email me directly at
[log in to unmask] if you have more general comments about what you would like to see
or changes you think I should make.

Thanks all,
Steve Carper