ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:36:01 -0500
One taste and Brad knows the difference lol. But. The gentleman that I am,
will remove my bid for the bed, and allowKathy to rest her aged . oops err
. just rest comfortably in your humble home.

Brad

JULIE MELTON wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C49F54.FBB922A0
>
>  Sure, but don't tell brad that we cheated and bought the cookies.  Two =
>single girls with full-time jobs don't get much practice baking, you =
>know.  If you're really, really good, though, I might make oatmeal =
>raisin, and I'm not bad at those.
>
>   ----- Original Message -----=20
>   From: Kathy Du Bois<mailto:[log in to unmask]>=20

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!